Graphic: Going to Canada


  EXTERNAL LINKS: Canadian government

                         Homeland Security

 Americans Can Be Refused Entry at the Border

If you have a criminal record or were convicted of driving while intoxicated (DWI), you could be barred from entering Canada.

 Camping Permits in Ontario

Non-residents of Canada

$10.00 per person per night for a permit

Permits available from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR)* or a local fishing-license issuer.

Exempt if any are true:

1. Under 18 years of age
2. Using services of an Ontario outfitter
3. Own property in Ontario or are immediate family of owners
4. Charitable groups may be exempt, but you should first check with the MNR*



   Home   Rupert Battle   Rupert River   Temagami   Che-Mun

    Forum   Crees   Camps   Canoes   Keewaydin Way   Search   About   Contact Us

Maps and information herein are not intended for navigational use, and are not represented to be correct in every respect. 
All pages intended for reference use only, and all pages are subject to change with new information and without notice. 
The author/publisher accepts no responsibility or liability for use of the information on these pages. 
Wilderness travel and canoeing possess inherent risk. 
 It is the sole responsibility of the paddler and outdoor traveler to determine whether he/she is qualified for these activities.
Copyright  2000-2014 Brian Back.  All rights reserved.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked document on an external site.